Metal Carport Kits for Offroaders
Metal Carport Kits and other Essentials for Offroaders
Metal Carport Kits are the perfect accessory for an experienced Offroader. If you need a safe place to suit up your truck at home, get a metal carport. They’re cheap in price, but reinforced with corrosion resistant galvanized steel. Metal carport kits are easy to put together yourself, an affordable DIY alternative to adding a garage onto your house, which could take months! Metal carport kits are installed right into the ground within weeks of your order. We’ll even include free assembly and installation in your quote. Now that’s awesome, affordable service! Customize metal carport kits online to house your jacked up offroad truck or 4 wheeler.
Here’s a list of other accessories, equally important as metal carport kits, for awesome, extreme offroad trips – What you’ll need:
- A high-lift jack.
- A gasoline container and the ability to securely fasten it to the outside of your vehicle. You don’t want to be inside with it while its bouncing around. Fumes, stains, and well, gasoline explosions need to be securely prevented.
- A spare tire, that’s a no-brainer.
- Extra fluids, and I don’t just mean a bottle of water (though H20 is important), you need to hydrate your car too. Have an extra set of each and every fluid under your hood, coolants, brake fluid, washer fluid, etc. You never know what you may need, so be prepared.
- A GPS navigator can help you out in the deep jungle and on a highway out in the boonies.
- Quality Jumper Cables in case you need a kick-start.
- Replaceable Belts and hoses. Remember to check if your car takes serpentine or regular belts.
- 4 tire chains in cold weather, so you can plow through the snow.
- Tool kit for all the maintenance you can do on the road.
- First Aid Kit.
- Plywood boards for when you’re stuck in the mud.
- Spare bulbs for tail lights and headlamps. Especially important if you’re out at night so you can see and so you don’t get bothered by the police.
- For more information about essentials like metal carport kits and maintenance, read this checklist from www.offroaders.com.
Elephant Structures Metal Carport Kits are perfect for the DIY Offroader. Whether you’re a novice, an expert, or a maniac Offroader, we’d love to talk tips and share stories on Facebook and Twitter with you.