Commercial Storage Building 40' wide x 60' long x 11' High
This Commercial Storage Building stands 40’ Wide x 60’ Long x 11’ High has 2,400 sq. ft. of storage space. It’s also guaranteed to meet or exceed your county’s building codes and loadings.
40′ Wide x 60′ Long x 11′ High Commercial Building And Installation
Professional design and engineering help ensure a quality construction of your metal building. From steel roofing and side wall paneling to pre-fabricated commercial steel truss systems, our buildings mean business. Compared to red iron and other steel buildings, our structures are engineered for easy construction which can tremendously speed up your project turnaround time. However, this speed does not sacrifice quality. Whether you’re looking for additional warehouse space, office space, or commercial trucking, vehicle or equipment storage. Our commercial grade buildings are the best value on the market.
Why Choose Elephant?
Elephant structures is locally owned and operated. We offer many standardized buildings, but we can work with you fully customize a carport shelter, multi-bay garage, or large commercial building to your specific needs. Our buildings can be installed and constructed virtually anywhere. What do we mean by this? All that’s required to raise an Elephant Structure is a level building site… a foundation level within 3″ in any direction. For larger commercial structures, we recommend concrete slab or cost saving footers which allow proper grounding and anchoring during construction.
Custom Commercial Buildings
With a commercial storage building, you get the peace of mind you need. As a business owner, you don’t want to be worrying about the sanctity of your products while they’re on your property. This building is a top of the line structure, automatically certified due to its width up to 130 mph wind speeds and 30 psf snow loads. . The pricing for our structures varies based upon your local geographic area, local building codes, and local loadings for both wind and snow loads. However, with factory certification your building is guaranteed to meet your area’s building permits. Also, each leg has extra bracing when the structure is certified, making it one of the strongest buildings on the market.
The regular style roof features rounded corners or with overhangs on each side, as well as front and back ends. The panels and trim can be ordered with as many combinations as you require, adding your own personal touch to the structure. Some of the benefits of owning a carport include prolonging the life of whatever you choose to store underneath, and preventing unexpected damage from falling debris due to a storm or any number of unfortunate occurrences. Whatever your desires for specifications we can fulfill, our capable engineers are responsible for consistently satisfied customers year around. We will install on almost any surface, including ground, gravel, asphalt, concrete, and even wood. We do require the installation site to be level within 3” in any direction and we also recommend concrete foundation for ease of installation and long-term structural integrity. As an added bonus we will add concrete specific anchors at no extra cost. Concrete footers are another option if a full concrete pad is not desired, and engineered foundation drawings will be made to accommodate your structure.
• Fully Enclosed, with roll-up doors for easy access
• The commercial line is one of our most premium options available
• Automatically certified due to its width
• 14 Gauge steel frame construction
• 29 Gauge metal roofing
• Engineered to meet or exceed your local snow load and wind velocity ratings
• Prefabricated steel engineered structures resist fire, smoke, mold, and termite damage
• Construction foundations can include dirt, concrete slab, footers, piers, or most all level surfaces. If construction will require installers to work over existing equipment, at commercial facilities, on floating docks, or hard to reach construction sites, please consult a building advisor as these conditions may require additional installation costs.
• Metal building design includes an all-steel framing, and a steel roof truss system. All required 29-Gauge sheeting for side walls and ends, metal roof panels, hardware, metal trim, and bracing specified or required by your local building code.
• Ground and high-wind anchors may be purchased at additional costs. Proper number of anchors are included with any certified building upgrade.
• Delivery and Installation times may vary due to location, weather, and order volume. Once your order is secured, your scheduler will contact you in advance of your delivery date to confirm delivery and installation.
• This structure is available as a D.I.Y. carport kit building. Consult a building specialist for more details.