Two Car Garage w/ Boxed Eave Roof - 21’ Wide x 24’ Long x 10’ High
At 21’ wide, 24’ ft. long, and 10’ ft. high, this affordable two car garage is a durable storage solution for any two cars, boats, or other assorted equipment. With closed sides and ends, this garage provides optimum protection and shelter, with easy-access walk-in doors and roll-up garage doors. All buildings from Elephant Structures are guaranteed to meet your county’s building codes and regulations.
Quality When it Matters
Quality steel roofing and side wall paneling help prevent and product your valuables from sun damage, freezing rain, hail, and snow, and will save you many headaches from no longer having clear off morning frost from your windshield! If you’re property and climate produce a lot of falling tree debris, sap, or pollen, this structure will help shield the contents from these damaging elements that can result in costly repairs.
Strong as an Elephant
Elephant structures is proud to offer both standardized buildings, and fully custom carports, garages and commercial buildings. We can meet any need, anywhere, and you’re sure to receive a quality building. This carport can be installed on most any level surface, from raw dirt, to gravel, asphalt, concrete, and even wood decking. The construction foundation must be level, within 3” in any direction for the building to be installed. We do recommend a concrete foundation as this provides the most quality construction quality and long-term performance of the structure, a level building site will ensure weather protection and proper alignment of the galvanized steel legs, metal sheeting, and roofing panels so it will looks as great as it performs. Concrete footers may also be used in place of a full concrete pad, engineered foundation drawings will be provided with your purchase to designate how the foundation should be prepared if you’re pouring concrete or footers.
Great Protection, Without Breaking the Bank.
The 12’ x 24’ x 10’ two car garage is a highly affordable solution to your storage needs. This garage features closed sides and ends, with one walking door on the front and two roll-up garage doors on the side. Because this is a custom building, you will need to get in touch with one of our expert building advisors to guide you through the purchasing process. The pricing for our garages varies based upon your local geographic area, local building codes, and local loadings for both wind and snow loads. However, with factory certification your building is guaranteed to meet your area’s building permits. A certified structure also comes standard with extra leg bracing and high quality auger anchors for peak support.
The boxed eave roof features horizontal panels over a galvanized steel frame. The roof has end trim that hangs over the side of each building, with panels designed to facilitate the flow of precipitation to the front or back of the garage. A boxed eave roof is stronger than our regular roof frame, providing extra protection from the elements and even greater durability. You choose the color of the roof and end trim, adding your own personal touch to the structure.
The key benefit of owning an additional garage is prolonging the life of whatever you choose to store inside it, preventing unexpected damage from falling debris, precipitation, sunlight, and other unfortunate incidents. Whatever your specifications or requirements may be, Elephant Structures’ building experts are standing by to help ensure we have the most satisfied customers in the business. We can install a building on to almost any surface, including gravel, asphalt, concrete, and even wood. As long as your foundation is level within 3” in any direction, we will be able to install your brand new garage hassle-free. However, it is recommended that our customers use a concrete foundation for long-term structural integrity, as well as ease of installation. When you use a concrete foundation, we will add concrete-specific anchors at no extra cost to fortify your building. Concrete footers are another option if a full concrete pad is not desired, and engineered foundation drawings will be made to accommodate your structure.
• Useful as a garage, workshop, or storage building
• Easy storage for two cars, boats, motorcycles, or a variety of home and heavy equipment
• Both sides and ends closed for optimum protection from inclement weather
• Walk-In doors for easy personal access
• Two roll-up garage doors for easy vehicle access
• 14 Gauge steel frame construction
• 29 Gauge metal roofing
• Factory certification meets or exceeds your local snow load and wind velocity ratings
• Prefabricated steel engineered structures resist fire, smoke, mold, and termite damage
• Construction foundations can include dirt, concrete slab, footers, piers, or most all level surfaces. If construction will require installers to work over existing equipment, at commercial facilities, on floating docks, or hard to reach construction sites, please consult a building advisor as these conditions may require additional installation costs.
• Carport design includes an all-steel framing, and a steel roof truss system. All required 29-Gauge sheeting for side walls and ends, metal roof panels, hardware, metal trim, and bracing specified or required by your local building code.
• Ground and high-wind anchors may be purchased at additional costs. Proper number of anchors are included with any certified building upgrade.
• Delivery and Installation times may vary due to location, weather, and order volume. Once your order is secured, your scheduler will contact you in advance of your delivery date to confirm delivery and installation.
• This structure is available as a D.I.Y. carport kit building. Consult a building specialist for more details.