Two Car Garage 30' Wide x 40' Long x 9' Wide
The vertical style roof features angled corners, opposed to the traditional a-frame style roof with eave extensions. Bracing and certification requirements may also vary depending upon where you live, and where the building is to be installed. These are all double-checked by in-house engineers prior to manufacturing and installation of your building. This structure also includes dark grey trim and roof, but both the metal roofing color, and the trim color can be customized to your particular tastes and to coordinate with your home or existing buildings on your property.
Quality When it Matters
Quality steel roofing and side wall paneling help prevent and product your valuables from sun damage, freezing rain, hail, and snow, and will save you many headaches from no longer having clear off morning frost from your windshield! If you’re property and climate produce a lot of falling tree debris, sap, or pollen, this structure will help shield the contents from these damaging elements that can result in costly repairs.
Strong as an Elephant
Elephant structures is proud to offer both standardized buildings, and fully custom carports, garages and commercial buildings. We can meet any need, anywhere, and you’re sure to receive a quality building. This carport can be installed on most any level surface, from raw dirt, to gravel, asphalt, concrete, and even wood decking. The construction foundation must be level, within 3” in any direction for the building to be installed. We do recommend a concrete foundation as this provides the most quality construction quality and long-term performance of the structure, a level building site will ensure weather protection and proper alignment of the galvanized steel legs, metal sheeting, and roofing panels so it will looks as great as it performs. Concrete footers may also be used in place of a full concrete pad, engineered foundation drawings will be provided with your purchase to designate how the foundation should be prepared if you’re pouring concrete or footers.
Great Protection, Without Breaking the Bank.
The 30’ x 40’ x 9’ two car metal garage is an economical solution to protect your cars and equipment from the elements. This covered building customized with two garage doors at 9′ x 7′. It also has four windows, two on the right side, and two on the left. The right side includes a walk-in door for easy access.
The pricing for our structures varies based upon your local geographic area, local building codes, and local loadings for both wind and snow loads. With all these considerations taken into account for your building, you’re sure to receive a durable, long lasting carport that will stand the test of time and mother nature.
Two 9′ x 7′ roll-up garage doors for easy storage
• 14 Gauge steel frame construction
• 29 Gauge metal roofing
• Engineered to meet or exceed your local snow load and wind velocity ratings
• Prefabricated steel engineered structures resist fire, smoke, mold, and termite damage
• Construction foundations can include dirt, concrete slab, footers, piers, or most all level surfaces. If construction will require installers to work over existing equipment, at commercial facilities, on floating docks, or hard to reach construction sites, please consult a building advisor as these conditions may require additional installation costs.
• Carport design includes an all-steel framing, and a steel roof truss system. All required 29-Gauge sheeting for side walls and ends, metal roof panels, hardware, metal trim, and bracing specified or required by your local building code.
• Ground and high-wind anchors may be purchased at additional costs. Proper number of anchors are included with any certified building upgrade.
• Delivery and Installation times may vary due to location, weather, and order volume. Once your order is secured, your scheduler will contact you in advance of your delivery date to confirm delivery and installation.
• This structure is available as a D.I.Y. carport kit building. Consult a building specialist for more details.