Metal barns have two main parts. The first part, the main center building, has two side structures (one fastened to each wall) known as ‘lean-tos’. These lean-tos are multipurpose structures that can be used as stalls for animals, or just some extra storage space. Elephant Structures metal barns are designed specifically with the customer in mind. You can request any metal barn, with the dimensions and features that you need, and our experts will guide you through the entire process. Our professionals will help you choose the building that fits your needs and your wallet.
Free Shipping & Barn Installation Included With Your Purchase!
Metal Barn Features
- Three unique barn styles
- County Barn – regular roof style with horizontal panels. Economical for those looking to cut costs
- Ridgeline Barn – angled roof with horizontal panels
- Valley Barns – angled roof with vertical panels for an even stronger barn. Unlike the other two designs, the roof of the valley barn is continuous and spans over the entire structure. This design is recommended in areas of heavy precipitation.
- One lean-to on each side of the barn for extra space and flexibility
- Dimensions are custom-chosen by the buyer
- 3-12 pitch roof
- 29 gauge roofing for protection from rain and snow loads
- Frames built using 14 gauge galvanized steel (12 gauge upgrade available)
- Can be anchored to foundation for optimum wind resistance
- Certification available
Great Uses for a Metal Barn
- Horse barn
- Hay storage barn
- Shelter for other animals
- Picnic area or covered area for family gatherings
- RV parking
- Equipment storage
- Work area for automobiles, carpentry, etc.
- Extra storage or shelter for outdoor toys or other equipment
- And more!
Metal Barn Options & Metal Building Customization
- Endless customization options
- Available side walling for extra exterior protection
- Interior walls to create stalls, pens, or other areas for animal shelter
- Walk-in doors, roll-up garages, and side windows available on any wall
- Frame-outs for doors and windows
- Can fully enclose the barn for extra protection, or leave it open for flexibility and convenience
- Available in a wide variety of colors
- Free installation and delivery with every barn
For those that like to do-it-yourself, our metal barn kits come with everything you need for simple and easy installation of your brand new barn. If you want to avoid the hassle of installation, ask a sales professional about our metal barn kits!
Shop Metal Barn Pricing By Photo
Browse our barn products by photo below. You can explore many buildings unique with select roofing styles, pre-configured sizes, colors, and options. You can purchase any of these buildings as you see them, or you can customize them to your liking.