Custom Metal Carports
We set the standard with our dependable custom metal carports. We use premium American steel and a detailed manufacturing process to ensure that we make you a strong, durable, and reliable structure that will shelter your car or RV for years to come. All of our top quality carports are custom built for your needs, meaning no two are alike. With three roof styles and options for end walls, side walls, windows, and two types of doors, the possibilities for your brand new metal carport are endless. Our carport experts will guide you through the entire process, helping you choose a brand new metal carport that is just right for whatever you need.
Free Shipping & Carport Installation Included With Your Purchase!
- Three roof styles
- Regular – Arched roof built with horizontal panels
- Boxed-Eave – A classic roof, with horizontal panels
- Vertical – Same as the boxed eave, but built with vertical panels for natural flow of rainfall and better overall durability
- Windows, Walk-In Doors, and Roll-Up garage doors available
- Options for open or enclosed structures
- Gabled ends
- Side walls – full or half enclosure
- Closed front or back end
- Custom color choices available
- We can custom build a carport of almost any size (one car, two car, three car)
- Galvanized Steel frames – available in 14 gauge, or our stronger 12 gauge
- Vehicle clearance is determined by height of the legs
- 29 gauge roofing stands up to snow and rain loads
- Standard 3:12 pitch roof
- Can be anchored to foundation for superior wind resistance
- Certification available (needed in locations that require a building permit)
- Protection for your car or RV
- Picnic area or covered space for family gatherings
- Boat Storage
- Equipment Storage (lawnmowers, RTVs, etc.)
- Auto Repair
- General shelter or protection from weather
- And more!
Shop Carport Pricing By Photo
Browse our carport products by photo below. You can explore many buildings unique with select roofing styles, pre-configured sizes, colors, and options. You can purchase any of these buildings as you see them, or you can customize them to your liking.
Built by Elephant Structures, our sturdy metal carport frames are built to last and will offer shelter from the sun, rain and snow. You can rest assured that your vehicle will be protected from anything that Mother Nature throws its way. By combining premium American steel with a detailed manufacturing process we are able to create a durable carport that will withstand the test of time.
Each of our carports for sale are custom built to ensure that you get the exact carport that you need to house your car, boat, RV or other vehicle. Select from three roof styles, two door types and various options for end and side walls to customize your perfect metal carport. Not sure where to begin? Our carport experts can help guide you through the entire carport selection process.
• Roof Styles – Choose between regular, boxed eave or vertical roofs to customize your carport. Regular features an arched roof with horizontal panels, boxed-eave includes a classic roof with horizontal panels and vertical mimics the boxed-eave style but with vertical panels to increase durability and better direct the flow of rainfall.
• Windows and Doors – A variety of windows, doors and garage doors are available to create your carport to suit your specific needs.
• Siding – Whether you want an open or enclosed structure, you’ll be able to choose from a selection of siding options. Consider whether your carport requires gabled ends, full or half side walls and a closed front or back end.
• Frames – The galvanized steel frames are available in the standard 14 or extra sturdy 12 gauge.
• Colors – Find the right color to complement the surroundings of your carport.
Types of Metal Carports
For all your metal carport needs, you’ll find exactly what you’re looking for right here. We specialize in everything from a car canopy to an RV carport to find a solution for all your carport dilemma. You’ll even find an extra wide variety to serve as a two car carport and provide protection for two vehicles at once.
• RV Carport – An RV is a big investment and its understandable why you’d want to do whatever is necessary to protect it from harm. We offer oversized options to create an RV carport to house your home away from home.
• Car Canopy – Every day cars need protection from the elements too. With a car canopy, you can enjoy the peace of mind of knowing that your car is safe and sound.
• Two Car Carport – Need extra storage? A two car carport allows you to park two vehicles side by side under the same carport.
Not sure where to begin? Our carport experts can help guide you through the entire carport selection process.